Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Rain = fruit

Rain, rain and more rain :-(

The white blobs in the photo are sheets of rain coming down.
With the dreary weather outside, I wanted something bright and cheery for breakfast.

What does that mean? Fruit, fruit and more fruit!

Oranges, apples, bananas all piled on top of a bed of vanilla flavored Oikos yogurt.

And I am happy to report another successful day on my yoga challenge. Today I did 30 minutes of sun salutations and standing poses. 

Muscle memory is a great thing. After just a couple of days of heading back into my yoga practice, I am starting to feel stronger and much less trembly when I do planks.

Caffeine did make an appearance this morning.

Tea of course!

I am going to work on my html skills today. Project of the day? Try to change the borders on my blog.


Wish me luck!


Happy Friday everyone!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment