Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don't forget the dogs

Since I had all of that puff pasty dough left over I decided to make some treats for the dogs.



I cut much smaller pieces of pastry for the dogs. They were just large enough to cover the bottom of each well.


They cooked for 18 minutes in a 375 degree oven.

They came out nice and golden brown. I cut the tops off and added toppings tailored to each of the dog's tastes.


Connor gobbled down this:

Slices of banana topped with a healthy dollop of peanut butter.


Abby's version:

A bottom layer of anchovies.


A generous curl of smoked salmon.

After all the cooking I did today all I wanted for dinner was a salad.



I cut medallions of goat cheese, coated them with panko and pan fried them.

Goat cheese and panko bread crumbs.


Use a piece of thread or floss to cut the medallions.




The toasted goat cheese on top of a bed of baby spinach dressing in a raspberry balsamic vinaigrette.
I am going to enjoy a nice lazy Saturday evening :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment