Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

A fruit-tacular kind of morning

I really need to drink more water during the day. 

I am drinking 2 liters a day but I really think I need to increase to 3 because I woke up thirsty again today.

And I really, really wanted an Orange Julius. This one drink brings back memories of high school and spending endless hours window shopping at the mall.

I blended up 1/2 banana + 3 clementines + 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of water.







I also enjoyed:

Apple sauce with cinnamon, blueberries, orange and lemon zest.

Today was a morning for strong tea.




I am on the fence about whether or not to go to the farm stand for produce today.


Decisions...decisions...

2 comments:

  1. yikes! maybe you should eat more fruit as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on picking up some watermelons and cantaloupes - and cutting out tea at bedtime:-)

    ReplyDelete