Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

A sunshine morning

My plans to attend the family party yesterday did not happen.

By early afternoon, I was running a fever and had to cancel :-(


I spent last night clutching a mug of chamomile tea - wrapped in a very fuzzy robe and watching the Oscars.

On the upside? I am very happy that it is not a stomach bug.

I started my day like this:

A huge glass of water with 1 scoop of Amazing Grass and a mug of very strong coffee.
I know most people are not fans of plain green drinks - most combine them with fruit, etc. But for some reason I really enjoy the slightly bitter, earthy taste without anything else added.



I also like the taste of wheatgrass (juiced) - I know I must be alone in this...

And for the heartier fare:

1 cup of oatmeal with blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.



I am heading into the day with the positive belief that my big glass of green goodness will kick this virus in the tuckus.

That and a little time spent out in the sun (It is really sunny here this morning!) walking the dogs.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment