Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Guess who came to lunch?

I intended to take the dogs for a long walk but instead we ended up socializing.

Abby, Connor and their good friend Scout.
 And in the end, I don't think the dogs missed the long walk. After saying hello to several canine friends they were more than happy to head back home.

And guess who came to lunch? A very special guest -


French Brie!

The strawberries I ate for breakfast were so delicious I knew I wanted to include them in my lunch. I was going to save the french cheese for dinner tonight - but I decided I couldn't wait :-)

Here is how lunch shaped up - 


French brie, fat-free raspberry balsamic dressing, strawberries, slivered almonds and lettuce.




I wish I could tell you what it tasted like all together but I will admit that I ate all the brie first, then the strawberries and then and only then did I eat the rest of the salad. 

The dogs got a slice of strawberry with a sprinkle of almonds.

More french cheese (yup, I bought more than brie) on the horizon...

1 comment: