Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ground turkey omelette take 2

I still had a 1/2 portion of my turkey omelette in the fridge.



I pulled out the meat, veggies and potatoes and put them in a sautee pan on medium heat.

 
When the potatoes had started to crisp up - I added in pieces of the egg. Then I added in 2 tsp. of my asparagus pesto.



It ended up being a green eggs and ground turkey kind of hash. It was delicious and hearty!

And even though it was a 1/2 portion of my breakfast from yesterday - it was still a generous portion. Sometimes I find it hard to believe the huge portion sizes of most entrees in restaurants.

Since the omelette filling contained onions, the dogs got a couple of pieces of plain omelette that I tore off and set aside before cooking. 



This morning was a tea kind of morning.



Happy Friday everyone!! My day will be filled with laundry and cleaning. 

But I do have an evening of music planned :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment