Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pizza lunch

I wasn't terribly hungry at lunch but since my tummy was grumbling I knew I should eat something.

Today I felt like pizza. My body wants more calcium?

Lately I have been enjoying these English muffins:


They are round, pillowy mounds of goodness.



Since they are fairly thick, I sliced one up and just used two slices for my pizza.


I popped them into the toaster until they were nice and golden brown.


A small amount of spaghetti sauce.



A sprinkle of dried basil.

Chunks of mozzarella and an extra sprinkle of basil.

They went into the microwave for 40 seconds.




A pink lady apple on the side.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I am off for a long walk with the dogs. It is finally sunny here today :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment