Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Out and about

I was out and about again today - when my stomach started to rumble I decided to stop here for lunch.



They opened just down the street from me!


The amazing amount of choices was a bit intimidating - and hence I forgot to take a picture of the menu((


But I ended up with the Asian Sesame Chicken salad. It was HUGE!










The salad was pretty good - they went suprisingly light on the dressing which was nice. I hate a salad drenched in dressing.  And it was great to see almonds in the salad since I really should eat more of those.


But in the end the portion size was just way to much for me. I only managed to get through this much.




I did order a chai latte - but it ended up being so sweet it made my teeth ache (( so I barely touched it.






On the bright side, at least I know what I will be having for lunch tomorrow!




I am making a comfort food dinner from my childhood tonight. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment