Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A day of firsts and resolutions

I used to have a very dedicated yoga practice but I had to put it on hold when the trouble with my feet started.

I woke up today in a funky mood. Rather than depending on caffeine to boost my attitude I decided to just get up and do some sun salutations. 

Within 20 minutes I was sweating profusely, most of my muscles were trembling with fatigue and I felt much happier. 

So, today was a first. I chose a much healthier alternative to mood management and I made a resolution. For the next 30 days I am going to start the day with yoga.

Oh, yeah, and after yoga I did have coffee - I don't plan on cutting out caffeine - just not rushing to it as a first choice.


Greek yogurt, muesli, slivered almonds, apple and a dollop of raspberry jam.




Coffee.
I am going to see Black Swan this afternoon. I will let you know if it is any good :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment