Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

S&S - a classic combination

Anyone else have a dog that loves to knock things off tables?

Guess which one of my dogs loves to do this?



Yup, it is Abby. Left to her own devices she would not jump onto the table to get this food. After all, jumping up on tables is not allowed. 

She will however (with zero sense of guilt) nudge this plate until, "Oops!" it falls onto the floor which, of course, makes it immediately available for doggie consumption.

Today, while I was cleaning, I put down the bottle of spray cleaner to pick up something or wipe down a surface.  

Two seconds later I heard the thud as the bottle hit the floor. Abby, in those two seconds, had magically transported herself back to the sofa and had a suspiciously innocent look on her face.

But I digress, what I made for lunch was, as promised, a big bunch of greens.

Lettuce, cucumber, avocado, shredded carrot, mushroom tossed with 1Tbsp. of Udo's Oil and 1 Tbsp. of balsamic vinegar.

And a small bowl of chicken and rice soup (from a can).



Simple and fast.



Now I just need to get myself to the store to pick up that missing ingredient for tonight's dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Udo's oil is a blend of Omega 6,3 and 9 essential fatty acids.

    You can find more information about it here http://udoerasmus.com/products/oil_blend_en.htm

    You can get omega 6,3 and 9 essential fatty acids from nuts, meats and other food sources - I just find it convenient to use Udo's oil and with one Tbsp. a day I have the basics covered.

    I use it because I find my hair is very soft if I take some every day (1 Tbsp.) the dogs get a much lower dose (1tsp.)

    I like it because it has a nice nutty taste that works well in dressings.

    ReplyDelete