Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lost things

I spent 2 hours this morning looking for my Garmin. 

Of course, this made it clear why having things organized might be something I should strive for in the future. 


I must have put it down in some random spot while in an endorphin induced state of euphoria after my last long walk with the dogs. 

Why does it feel like I haven't walked at all if I haven't measured it on the Garmin?

Lunch was leftovers.

Leek soup and pickled cucumbers.

Just as I suspected the pickled cucumbers were even better after sitting in the fridge for a few days. I am going to have to make more of these.




I am off to continue my battle with the kitchen.


Maybe I will find my Garmin in an odd place like the produce drawer in the refrigerator :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment