Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mediterranean morning


I was busy at the dentist this morning. 

Last time I went in for my bi-yearly cleaning there had been a lot of staining (too much strong tea) and the dental hygienist, who I have been going to for years(she is wonderful!), said I should try rinsing my mouth with water after a mug of tea.

I was a bit skeptical that it would make any difference - but today, six months later, she said there was barely anything there!!!!

So, I got a clean bill of dental health and walked out of the dentist office with new toothbrush and beaming with pride :-)

On the way home I stopped at Whole Foods and picked up some groceries and breakfast.

A large cup of coffee and a box of goodies.

I sailed right by the people standing in line for sweets and pastries for breakfast. I went straight for the salad bar and got this:

Hummus, tabbouleh, mini-pitas and watermelon.

 A perfect savory breakfast. 

And some new plates:



Now to get some work done! See you at tea time for lunch :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment