Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tandoori chicken

The Garmin is still among the missing.

I have successfully completed the first wave of attack on the kitchen.

And while I was cleaning I found this in the back of the cupboard.

 
I defrosted some shredded chicken and mixed greek yogurt, vinegar and the spice mix together. 

I folded in the chicken and set it on low in a sauce pan on the stove.

Next a cooked up a pot of Basmati rice.

Tandoori chicken over rice.



Connor is quickly becoming the 'Where's Waldo' of food photography. 

I can see this is developing into a problem...

2 comments:

  1. oh i've been wanting to make indian food on my own but it's intimidating! looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working up the courage to tackle Indian food - right now I settle for spice blends :-)

    ReplyDelete