Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A journey of a 1,000 miles ...

After my savory breakfast, I felt unusually energetic so I decided to take the dogs on a long walk.

I know what you are thinking - "Pfft, she is just procrastinating. After all, she said she was going to put in 8 hours of work."

But, I wasn't(well, maybe a little). But the dogs DID need to get walked - and exercise IS healthy so I should do it, right?

The dogs at the start of the walk -  


Raring to go!

The dirt is what is left of my front yard after the demolition - hopefully they will put the grass back eventually.


For those of you struggling with horrible winter weather you have my sympathy - And I apologize for the next picture...


A beautiful sunny day!


The dogs at the end of the walk - 


Let us in!


Notice that Abby is helpfully pointing at the doorknob - just in case I forgot where it was :-) 

And as I look at this picture I realize that it is a good thing they are painting next - my door jam needs it.

How far did we walk?



Over 3 miles!

You are probably imagining that we had an brisk invigorating walk. I am sorry to say that you would be wrong. It was more of a shuffling/shambling affair since I am nursing two bum feet.


When we arrived home - I was very thirsty and just a little bit hungry.

Ice cold water, Amazing Grass and Udo's.

All mixed up.

Time to work before lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment