Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

When it's really, really good you know you are going to want more...

The coleslaw I had for lunch was delicious.

For dinner I decided to add in a little protein to the mix.


I went 'round the corner and picked up some dried salami.

Normally, I would make this dish with Aidell's apple sausage and trust me the combination of the apple sausage (crisped up in a saute pan) with the cool creamy coleslaw? You will be instantly transported to a state of bliss.

But, as usual, I made do with what I could gather in a few minutes.


The dogs enjoyed this:

Dried salami wrapped around apple slices.

 I crisped up some salami slices in a pan and added them to the coleslaw.





I hope everyone had a great Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. oh crisped salami? that sounds delish!

    i saw a top chef episode in which a contestant deep fried a piece of salami to put on a deviled egg!

    ReplyDelete