Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A dog's dinner

I am not hungry tonight.

Too many hot dogs and a heavy breakfast this morning.

But I did make the dogs this:

Kombu, brown rice and dehydrated duck breast.

I simmered them in a pot with a bit of extra water to help the duck breast break down.

The dogs were very excited about this dinner - Connor couldn't help himself from taking  nibble.



Abby's dinner - both dogs had a healthy topping of tobiko.

I really can't express how tired I am after 7 consecutive days of noise.
 
Yes, I did bring the dogs out on a walk - but a short one - 1.5 miles. 

I really just need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. wow your dogs love tobiko? do your dogs eat everything? you are so lucky! my dog is so picky that it's hard to get him to eat veggies and healthy stuff =(

    ReplyDelete