Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The heat has it

The dogs spent the day panting - it was HOT here today!

I have been trying to eat more regular meals - so this afternoon I ate half of this bar as a snack.









I am also trying to get more protein in my diet so this bar fit the bill. It was a little chocolaty and not too sweet. Perfection.

For dinner, I raided the freezer.

Leek soup.
This soup has greatly improved in flavor the more time it spent hanging out in the freezer. Definitely a re-do.




And since this was the last of the batch - I will have to make another big pot of soup - I just have to decide what kind to make.


The coolness of my dessert was much needed today:


Red grapes.




I am excited because tomorrow I am going on a 'field trip' to a foodie place I have been longing to go to for forever.

I am not sure when I will get to post tomorrow - it will probably be on the late side - but I will have lots of great pictures!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment