Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspired salad

For lunch I made a non-vegan version of this salad recipe I found at the Vegan Coach website.



I used the rest of the salad mix from the farm stand and then I added:

a handful of green olives (chopped)

1 shredded carrot

1 pinch of basil

1 pinch of parsley

1 1/2 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast

2 tsp. of lemon juice

2 tsp. of olive oil

shredded Parmesan cheese



And a side of fruit.


The dogs are unsure about the new semi-running routine. 

I think they preferred the slow walks we used to take so they could stop and smell things to their hearts content.

I think next time I will follow the recipe to the T - my version turned out a bit too tart.

At the moment, I am contemplating ordering my new running shoes online - has anyone else tried ordering running shoes online? I am a bit paranoid about not going to a store and trying them on first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment