Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Breakfast burrito and supplements

I do have to tell you that the situation in Japan is worrisome.

Especially the difficulty they are having getting the nuclear power plants under control. 


People here are worried about a meltdown and even though the authorities are downplaying any risk to people on the west coast -  people are taking precautions. 

Case in point? I was out shopping this morning and I had to hit 5 different stores in order to find Potassium Iodide. It seems there has been a run on Potassium Iodide tablets in the last couple of days. 



And I brought home this:

Bean and cheese burrito.
And Kona coffee.

I am going to get my brain cells working and try and figure out a good use for the cabbage I have in the fridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment