Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Breakfast parfait

On my last trip to Target I picked up a very cute parfait glass.

So this morning I pulled out some leftover rice I had in the fridge and put it in a pot with some salsa and heated it on low.

The rice was the first layer of the parfait then a spoonful of black beans.


I mashed 1/2 an avocado with a spoonful of greek yogurt.




I have a bunch of cherry tomatoes to go through so I pan roasted some in a pan with olive oil.





The last of the beef went into a hot pan.







I topped the beef with cilantro and green onion.




And a big mug of coffee.



As far as savory breakfasts go this one was a winner.

And I really like the parfait glass because it is a great portion size. 

I am on a mission to find some Zout which is supposed to work wonders on stains.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment