Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sounds from above

They started early today.

I woke up to what sounded like a group of people rolling themselves across the roof while other people were jumping over them.

A wonderful harbinger for the day! 


Siggi's yogurt, apple and a huge mug of black coffee.

Breakfast was a simple affair since I wanted to get the dogs (and myself) out of the house as fast as possible.

And a thought occurred to me - I need to find a store that has Siggi's on sale - as soon as possible.

With my healthy food philosophy of eating what you love - and boy do I loooove this yogurt - I will need to find a way to acquire a steady (discounted) supply.

So what is everyone else's favorite super healthy food that you just could not live without?






0 comments:

Post a Comment