Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stuffed french toast

What I really wanted this morning was french toast stuffed with ricotta and peanut butter.

But when I opened the container of ricotta, it was clear it had gone bad :-((


So, as usual, I made a change of plans and made this:

French toast stuffed with greek yogurt and raspberry jam topped with maple syrup.


 The tartness of the greek yogurt did a great job of cutting the sweetness of the jam.



I didn't feel like coffee this morning so I made some chamomile tea.



I apologize for the dull pictures this morning - it is overcast here today so the lighting is not the best.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You should do a post any how to make them. Coz they definitely looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I will be making them again soon - I will be sure to include how I make them - I was just super lazy this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete