Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A weight is lifted

After a couple of hours of tossing things, I feel like a weight has been lifted.

I started with anything I hadn't used in a year that when I looked at the item I had a negative reaction. 

Example: I received a set of picture frames as a gift - but I have always hated them. Every time I would see them on the shelf I would feel guilty because I really just wanted to throw them out but I felt I couldn't because they were a gift. 

Today the frames got pitched and I can't tell you how relieved I felt.

I pulled out the crispy pizza dough round for lunch:


The crispy pizza round with a smear of pesto and low sodium turkey breast.


Baby greens.


A generous sprinkle of Parmesan.
The pizza sandwich went into the microwave for 30 seconds until the Parmesan cheese was just beginning to melt.

A side salad of baby greens, fat free balsamic dressing and slivered almonds.  


A plump, juicy pear.

Have you ever kept something just because you felt guilty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment