Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ooey, gooey goodness

With all the news about the continuing surges of waves at Santa Cruz harbor - I knew I wanted something comforting for lunch.

I decided to use up the rest of the plum tomatoes and the one yellow tomato that was left.



I sauteed one shallot and two cloves of garlic in a little bit of olive oil. I then added two pinches of basil, oregano and the chopped up tomatoes.

While that simmered, I cooked up some pasta.




The gooey part?

I added chunks of mozzarella to the sauce.



When the mozzarella had melted into the sauce it was time to eat!



I did go on a long walk with the dogs. About 3 miles by mapmyrun.com.

 
And I do have a shot of my kitchen which is slowly - very, very slowly - getting more organized.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment