Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simple and satisfying

Today is my big "toss" day. 

My lease is up in May so I need to deal with the reality of a move this summer. That means I need to pare down to the bare essentials so I won't be moving clutter into the new place.

But first I needed fuel.

Hot buttery croissant straight out of the oven.
I am almost to the end of my freezer supply of croissants.


I have really enjoyed having these little gems on hand. And they are so convenient, just put them on a pan to thaw/rise overnight and then just pop them in the oven for 15min when I wake up. Easy Peasy.


With a nice thick spread of blackberry jam.




Can't start the day without coffee!
At the moment the game plan is to throw out anything I haven't used in the last year or two.


What is everyone else's time frame for tossing things you don't use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment