Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And the soaking begins

Ding, ding, ding! The soaking begins.

But first - my dinner:



I am always on the fence about buying things labeled, "sweet and tangy" because more often than not the sweet over powers the tangy.

I was wrong with this one. Much more tangy than sweet and right up my alley.



Baby greens plus the super tangy dressing with the little bits of fruit that added just an occasional bite of sweet? Oh, and the bite of savory croutons? I was in heaven!





So, take my word for it, don't judge every pre-made salad by its cover - this one was great.

Back to the soaking:

The salted cod.

The initial soak:


Yes, I know it doesn't look pretty - but how many things in life start out seeming like a big question mark and end up being the best thing ever.

Just wait and see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment