Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A very berry morning

The star of the show this morning? 

Raspberries!



My free trial on the picture editing program I was using expired this morning((. This is why some of the images are rotated 90 degrees.


For some reason my computer defaults to this when displaying images and unless I use an editing program, I am stuck with wonky pictures.


Like this one:


The pink on the end of Connor's nose? That is his tongue.

Feel free to tilt your head to see them better :-)


This morning I made a smoothie from:


Raspberries
1 small container of low fat berry yogurt
1/2 cup of lemonade
1 Tbsp. of Udo's oil
1 scoop of Amazing Grass
1/2 an orange
1 pinch of almond slivers












And since the dogs seemed interested in the berries this morning - 

A shot of Abby's muzzle just before I panicked because she almost knocked over the glass :-)



The dogs each got a taste of some raspberries. 


Abby, although she showed initial interest (possibly she was just intrigued by how pretty they were), wrinkled her nose in disgust when she was presented with a berry.


Connor hoovered it up like he hadn't eaten in a week :-)


Happy Sunday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment