Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Patio dining

The trip to Point Reyes was filled with so much fun it could not be contained in one post.

I did forget to fill you in on the lunch we had while we were there.




They have a very beautiful patio.


I enjoyed a burger.

A perfectly cooked burger with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. I took off the onions (not my favorite on a burger).

It came with a nicely seasoned side of carrots.



My sister and brother-in-law enjoyed the egg salad sandwich.

With the salty, briny crunch of capers!

And a side salad of spinach.

Spinach tossed with a balsamic dressing.

My brother decided on the fish and chips.


 He seemed to enjoy them:-)


It really was a wonderful place to enjoy lunch before we hit the beach.



Gorgeous springtime flowers.



I am off to sleep - Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think all food tastes better when it is eaten outside? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete