Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dinner out

Tonight was spent out and about.

I stopped for dinner with friends here:



We enjoyed a night of mexican food.

Chips and salsa in cute little decanters.

I went for the chicken enchilada mole.



One of my friends had the tostada salad.


I can't remember what my other friend had - but she said it was delicious.


We finished dinner with a flan. I had one bite just to see what it tasted like.


The flan had a great texture (not loose and runny like most) - it was thick like a great cheese cake. The caramel top was just a bit smokey tasting. Overall, a dessert I may take more than one bite of - and that is saying something.

Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete