Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Liquid lunch

I was out doing errands when I passed by here -


and realized a liquid lunch sounded like the perfect thing.

I got an original size berry upBEET with an added immunity boost.

A serving of veggies and 2 of servings of fruit in one cup!

I really liked the flavor of this smoothie. It was barely sweet at all with a nice tang - Perfection!

My DVD movie night was rescheduled for tonight so I stopped at my local market and picked up some things to bring tonight.

Movie munchies:

Guacamole, veggie chips and sorbet.

I couldn't pass up getting the sorbet - I was facinated with the ingredients:


I will let you know if it tastes as good as it sounds.

And I did treat myself to this for a snack:


This is my favorite yogurt brand. But, unfortunately, they are expensive so I usually only pick one up as a special treat.

It is almost time to head out - I hope everyone is having a fun Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment