Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Imagination at work

You know what happens when you go to this store -




the day before you drop your dogs off at the dog 'hotel' and you are filled with doggie mom guilt?

You end up bringing home this:

A bulk size bag of rawhides.
My other purchases that were not bought in a guilt filled haze:



I know it is not eco-friendly to buy these. I should be filling up reusable bottles to bring my toiletries but I just love these miniature darlings. They bring back great memories of past trips.


My lunch held off hunger for quite a while so I ate dinner pretty late.


I used my imagination and put together this odd collection of characters.


Edamame, grapes,coleslaw and blueberries.
Everything got thrown into a bowl and since I am slowly working yogurt back into my diet - I stirred in some greek yogurt (I think blue cheese dressing would also work well if you want something a little sweeter).




I thought it was going to taste awful but I was surprised. I ended up eating it in stages - First, I ate all the edamame with the coleslaw first (I love edamame). Next I scooped up the grapes one by one. And lastly, the sweet blueberries.


And, it turns out that eating it in that order created a nice progression from savory to sweet/sour and finishing with crunchy sweet. Yum!




And in one of my many impulse purchases - I couldn't resist this at the store - 



I admit, it was the tagline that pulled me in. I am a sucker for a good tagline.






Night all!

1 comment: