Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cinnamon rolls

I like to cook. This will not be a surprise to anyone that reads this blog.

This morning I felt like making cinnamon rolls.


I had plenty of these left in the freezer:

Puff pastry squares.
The base of the roll: one with yogurt, one with mashed banana and one with butter.

 After choosing the bases - I added on toppings.


I topped the yogurt with brown sugar and cinnamon. I sprinkled pine nuts over the mashed banana and just a simple sprinkle of cinnamon over the butter.

All rolled up.

I didn't want them to unroll too much in the oven so I put the cut pieces into a muffin tin.



They went into a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.


The dogs enjoyed the banana and pine nut roll.


Did I eat them for breakfast? Nope. I felt like making them - I didn't necessarily feel like eating them. Yes, my sister's are perplexed by this habit too.


I had this for breakfast.


Turkey, a plum, greek yogurt and half a banana.



And coffee.




Happy Friday, oops, Thursday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment