Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spaghetti with tuna and peas

Spaghetti with tuna and peas

I had a busy and productive morning.

I made some calls in preparation for my trip to the shore this weekend. Did the odd errand or two...

But the most exciting thing I did is make some updates to my blog. 

There is now a reply button in the comments section AND there a new button/option to follow my blog via email - Woot!!

When lunch time rolled around I felt like some pasta.


I put one serving of pasta to boil in salted water. When the pasta was cooked halfway - I threw in a handful of peas.

The pasta and peas were drained when the pasta was al dente.

I opened a can of tuna - mixed it all together with a bit of cracked black pepper on top. Easy peasy :-)




But, unfortunately, the dish lacked that sumthin, sumthin so I added in a squeeze of lemon and a healthy squeeze of mustard. 


Much better!

I am also working on my About Me page - that should be up in a day or so - so check back :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lemon & Tuna are a match made in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WillJogForFood

    Next time I am going to make it even more lemony - maybe a lemon vinaigrette tossed with the pasta.

    ReplyDelete