Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

What a racket

They were working on my patio this afternoon so I used the dogs as an excuse (I do have to spare their poor delicate ears from all the racket, right?) and I hit the mall.


 Macys to be exact. And I finally broke down and bought this:


I will take some 'before' pictures and if I see a significant difference in four weeks - I will post the before and afters.


*Gasp* That is right - in four weeks you may (or may not) get a chance to take a gander at my beautific visage. And you may never be the same again :-)


Oh, and since I was taking pictures in the car - and because I am such a nice person - here is an *awwww* moment for you on this Friday:


Tigger who hangs on the windshield.


For lunch I stopped here:


I ordered a iced chai latte.




I tried the hot version before and it was way too sweet. This one was just right - very cinnamony and just a little bit sweet. The barista must have gone overboard on the syrup last time.


And a chicken Caesar salad and an apple:




I was craving that apple like a Jurasic Park dinosaur craves lysine.


Maybe I am low in pectin?



0 comments:

Post a Comment