Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sometimes it just turns out right

Homemade pizza dough is a great thing to have in the freezer.

I pulled out a piece of dough out of the freezer last night so it was all thawed out and ready to go at lunch time.

The pizza dough spread with bottled tomato sauce.

I added a sprinkle of onion powder, garlic powder and oregano on top.



Then I layered on some turkey meat.



Then I finely chopped some broccoli. I took another look around the kitchen to see what else I had on hand - and ended up chopping up some fresh tomatoes.



The pizza went into a 450 degree oven for 12 minutes.

Hot out of the oven.
 This pizza turned out incredible! It is a bit hard to tell from the photos but the dough has a slightly orange color. I added garlic powder and paprika what I made this batch of dough and it really added that extra something to the pizza.






I had two pieces - 



Along with two more of the oranges.


Every have one of those days when you feel anxious for no reason? I am having one of those - but this pizza helped:-)

 

2 comments: