Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A continuing theme

My food today definitely seems to have a Mexican theme.

And I needed to use these up:


Corn tortilla that are made fresh daily.

One whole tortilla for me and one cut in half for the dog's treat.


I pulled out a bag of cooked frozen kidney beans and popped them in the microwave for 1 minute.

Then the assembly began:


Seasoned rice.


Kidney beans and seasoned shredded chicken I picked up at the taco bar at WF.


Guacamole and Tofutti sour cream.
And I ate a pear.



Check it out - the pear matches the guacamole:-)


The dogs got to enjoy the first taste of this:


I spread some Tofutti cream cheese and topped with some of the smoked salmon.


I rolled them up and dropped them into the beasties gaping maws. 



I think I will be smart and put most of the tortillas into ziploc bags and pop them in freezer.

Well, it's back to the grindstone for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment