Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

All about the pasta and the accents

Took the dogs out for their afternoon walk and I get the usual, "What breed of dog are they?".

I tell the woman that they are Silken Windhounds.


This always results in a puzzled expression.

Then they ask the name of my dogs. My female dog's name is easy. Her name is Abby. There is no way to be confused about that one. 

My male dog's name? It is also easy but I pronounce it in a way that it confuses everyone. 


My dog's name pronounced with a Boston accent - "His name is Conahhhh."

This results in perplexed looks. I always have to spell out his name - C-O-N-N-O-R. 

My dinner:

Spaghetti with tomato, basil and a Tbsp. of Tofutti sour cream.


 When you are having a carb craving I really recommend this one. 


Simple, yummy and flavorful.


Enjoyable with or without a Boston accent.



0 comments:

Post a Comment