Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cleaning spree

I am gearing up for the next stage of the construction at my apartment.

On the docket for today? Clearing my patio.

I broke for brunch/lunch and made some spaghetti carbonara with mushrooms.



This is a dish I am forever trying to get the hang of. Today it did not turn out great - the pan was a bit too hot when I added the egg mixture and it turned into more of a scrambled egg dish.

I browned some mushrooms in a skillet and cooked a portion of spaghetti al dente.

I mixed together 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan, 1 egg and some black pepper.

Then the pasta went into the skillet with the mushrooms and the egg mixture went on top. 

Even though it was a bit of a bust, it still tasted great.



I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

It is back to cleaning for me!

1 comment: