Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Smoked salmon bites

The smoked salmon I gave the dogs yesterday looked so good - I was craving it for lunch today.



This, so far, is my favorite smoked salmon. I has a nice strong smoky flavor.

I cut up a corn tortilla and crisped it in a skillet.

Then I topped each with a spread of Tofutti cream cheese and some smoked salmon.





I also had to do something with this:






Most of it I bagged up and put in the freezer.
I am glad I decided to cut it up today because the pineapple was perfectly ripe and incredibly juicy.

The rest of the pineapple joined some fruity friends to make a very colorful bowl.

Blueberries, apples, bananas and pineapple.




I didn't forget the drink this time - a nice refreshing glass of Pelegrino.



0 comments:

Post a Comment