Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Strawberry dream

I was craving fruit this morning so I decided to make a smoothie.



The ingredients:

Strawberries, oranges, a pear, coconut water and Amazing Grass.

When I bought that container of Amazing Grass I figured I would have a green drink once or twice and the mostly full container would be sitting in the back of the cupboard forever.

But take a gander at this:

An empty container!!
I really surprised myself - and I feel pretty proud at sticking to a very healthy habit of having a green drink everyday.

*Commence patting myself on the back*

The combination of strawberries and pear was really delicious!


And no coffee this morning because I am beginning to suspect that my 'anxious' feeling lately might just be the result of too much caffeine intake.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment