Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Egg muffin

I am really liking this rhubarb jam.


I also just got word that that are 'upgrading' my storage unit on my patio. Upgrading in corporate management speak = we are destroying your storage unit and won't be bothering to build you a new one.

Oh, joy.

This weekend will be spent tossing all the stuff in the storage closet that I haven't looked at in 4 years.

But back to breakfast - 




Whole wheat English muffin with rhubarb jam.

And then I decided to get all egg muffiny with it.

I combined:

1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1 slice of deli ham
1 handful of spinach
2 very thin shavings of Gruyere cheese

I crisped up the ham in a skillet then threw in the spinach. When that had wilted I added in the eggs and let that cook for a bit. At the end, I pulled the eggs off the heat and added in the cheese.

 
The rhubarb jam was terrific with the eggs. A definite repeat breakfast.



I am also finding that my gym workouts (ie. the weightlifting part) goes much better if I have some caffeine before a workout.



Today I am going to figure out some kind of use for these:


Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Those soy wrappers looks really interesting--can't wait to see what you make with them!
    :)

    ReplyDelete