Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blueberry pancakes

I am trying to power through my yucky mood from last night with a bright start to the morning:

Blueberry pancakes.
 I am really liking this pancake mix (my sister recommended it):


And I also like that they assume you will be using soy or rice milk rather than regular milk.



I reduce the recipe by 1/3 which results in two small pancakes - a perfect serving size for one.

I dropped blueberries onto the batter before I flipped them.

Here is one side of the pancake - 


Where are the blueberries?? Well, check out the other side - 



And since I am a traditionalist when it comes to pancake toppings - 







And one mug (and only one) of coffee.



On the to do list for today? Make an appointment for a much needed haircut and hit the gym for my 'leg' day.

Happy Monday everyone

1 comment:

  1. I can't really think of anything that would make a day better than starting it with blueberry pancakes and a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete