Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Protein and laver

Today I woke up craving protein and minerals. I did not want carbs at all.

For the protein, I scrambled 1 whole egg with 4 egg whites with 1 Tbsp. of nutritional yeast.


Topped with a sprinkle of sweet paprika.

And since I had leftover miso soup in the fridge, I put some on the stove to warm up. 

I usually eat this breakfast with brown rice but since this morning's breakfast was going to be carb free I just added extra egg whites (4 instead of 2) when I scrambled the eggs.

Scrambled eggs, laver, miso soup and strong tea.

The laver (seasoned strips of nori in this case) did the job in satisfying my mineral craving. 


And since I am too lazy to insert a hyper link into the post today - here is a series of photos to show you how I eat this:


After I dip the nori in the miso soup, I lay the softened strip over the eggs.





I use chopsticks to pinch the ends of the nori together, scooping up a bit of the eggs.





Happy Sunday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment