Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The toes have it

Certain things can really slow down my morning.


For example, if I carefully lay out my yoga clothes and then proceed to brush my dog within 200 yards of said clothes it will result in this:




I know it's a lot of hair. She is shedding like a fiend at the moment.




And since I don't want to walk into my yoga class looking like I am a crazy cat lady who lives with 200 feral cats (or someone who is in the late stages of lycanthropy), I spent 15 minutes getting everything back to this:




I am now contemplating wrapping my dogs in plastic wrap in a vain attempt to control the shedding. 


But this would end up with my dogs making squeaky/crackly sounds every time they moved and I would be out of plastic wrap. So, I am sad to say, the brilliant 'plastic wrapped dog project' has been scrapped.


I enjoyed a simple breakfast consisting of a (mostly) egg white omelet, some raspberries and a mug of tea with soy milk. 






I added a couple of teaspoons of pizza sauce to the eggs before I folded over the omelet.





I have been going a bit berry crazy lately.





Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I eat eggs just about every other morning. I buy organic local eggs... Love the idea of pizza sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Wrapping your dogs in plastic wrap to reduce shedding..nice! I'll use that thought next spring when my horse begins to shed.

    ReplyDelete