Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mirrors and side salads

It turns out that when you spend most of the morning staring at your new hair color with a compact mirror, you don't get much work done.

I know, I was surprised too...

But I did realize that I need a much bigger hand mirror. I cannot fully appreciate the glory of my new hair color with this tiny compact mirror :-)


I am busy trying to tweak an old recipe for dinner so I wanted something simple and fast for lunch.


Salad with raspberries and cubed tofu.

I wasn't too hungry so this was more of a side salad.






And since cubing tofu can take so much time, I picked this up at the store.






I tossed everything in a fat-free raspberry vinaigrette.






I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, the raspberries are so good right now. I am laughing so hard as I am doing the same thing with my hair but for the opposite reason.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that looks so delicious! Love tofu :)

    ReplyDelete