Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sore toes and mystery meals

My apologies for the lack of posts today.

I re-injured the foot I have been nursing along for weeks.

I would love to say it was because I was lifting a car off an injured bystander or rescuing a kitten from the brink of death but sadly, it was much more mundane. I stepped out of bed and put my weight down wrong on the bum foot and BAM!

I have learned that spending a day completely off my feet is the best thing when this happens. 

So, no cooking for me today but I will post some photos of meals that I don't remember making but I did take pictures of.

Sit back and enjoy my attempt at recalling what the hell they are.

 Some kind of dumpling in a mustard mayonnaise sauce??? My guess on the red dots is that it is Sriracha?s

OK, this is an easy one - simple salad with apple.


I think I did post this one - some version of a pizza fritter, me thinks?

Some kind of green soup? Split pea maybe??

OK, my foot is starting to hurt so I am going to go put these sore doggies up for a rest. 


I just wanted to let y'all know I am still here.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see myself doing that with my foot haha! I hope it feels better soon. Great eats and gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete