Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things I need to work on and some salmon

I definitely have cooking a steak to perfection mastered but I am still working on cooking a salmon filet just right.

Grilled salmon over salad and steamed broccoli.
The recipe I always use when I cook salmon can be found here.

It always turns out scrumptious and very pretty.

But the problem I have is my cooking. I either overcook (like today) or undercook the fish. One day I will get this perfected. And then I will include a recipe.


I grabbed a big bunch of baby lettuce and tossed it with some of my miso dressing and added in some steamed broccoli.


The salmon had been marinating in the fridge for 2 hours. I pulled it out and put in a pan on med-high heat for 5 minutes (which ended up being too long (((). 




Writing is going well today - thank goodness. 

I was talking to someone today who commented that a person has to have complete confidence in the value of their work or they will never be able to take the risks or grab the opportunities that could propel them to success.

I am going to work on that too...

2 comments:

  1. salmon is my crack. so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you got it right - that looks like such a delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete