Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

My new love



It is in the '90s here today and I have been drinking water non-stop. 

When I was making my green drink, I pulled out this sorbet, tasted one spoonful and I was in love!

I have indulged in two bowls so far but since it only has 60 calories per serving, I haven't gotten too far out of control...yet.

My second try at making pizza turned out much better.


I cooked a couple of Rosie's chicken breasts and chopped them into chunks.


And I doctored up the pizza sauce with - 

- 2 tsp. of Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. of raw raspberry honey

This turned the sauce from an overly acidic red sauce to a pink colored ambrosia. It was like a really tasty, thick tomato soup.



The chicken went on next.




Then I piled it high with the mozzarella cheese blend and it went into a 450 degree oven for 14 minutes.




I thought it could use some greens so I tossed some baby greens with some raspberry vinaigrette.


The dogs didn't get to have any of this - It was too delicious!












I hope everyone is having a good Monday.


I am going to go open my freezer and stare longingly at the container of Ciao Bella sorbet...

1 comment:

  1. I totally picked that same flavor up at the store yesterday and then put it back! I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not.o I've got to try it now! Homemade pizza is so much better than any other pizza I've had. We do it at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete