Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Four cheese souffle

I was up and about early this morning. I wanted to get a walk in with the dogs before the workmen showed up. Which ended up being a good thing since the guys arrived early AND the inspector was here today so they spent a bunch of time checking out plumbing.

On the upside it gave me an excuse to pack up the dogs and go here.


I had read reviews on yelp praising their four cheese breakfast souffle. I knew I had to try it.

Four cheese souffle.

The Panera website states that this is 'Made with white cheddar, Romano, Parmesan and Neufchatel cheeses.'

This was served up warm and steaming. The souffle was airy and light with a croissant-like shell. 

I took a quick look at the fat content - for the whole thing it would have been 29g of fat - which is way too much for my stomach to handle in one sitting.

My compromise? I didn't eat any of the croissant shell and I only ate half of the souffle.

 
 This was incredibly delicious! I can see why people rave about it. If you stomach can handle the fat content - definitely try one of these souffles.


Oh, and I had some strong coffee.




I can't believe it is Monday....

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh yum!!!! That looks amazing! Perfect way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete