Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Grass appeal

The dogs are back to eating grass.



It is a bit hard to see in that shot but that is Connor scarfing down on some grass while Abby stands next to him waiting her turn.


And it is this one particular patch of grass they are obsessed with.





If I knew anything about plants I would plant some of this irresistible greenery in a couple of pots on my patio so they could nibble to their hearts content.



I also had a craving for greens for my dinner.


Baby greens with herbs, grilled Gardein 'chicken' crisps, quinoa and avocado in a strawberry balsamic dressing.




I enjoyed it using my favorite pink bowl.






And my latest favorite thing?




I am sure it is just the heat but I have been drinking glasses and glasses of this elixir. 






Night, all!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was definitely a "green day" for all. Sometimes salad is all that I crave. This one looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete